Learn what it takes to become a certified lifeguard in this Red Cross certified course.
Lifeguard candidates must be at least 15 years old and demonstrate strong swimming skills. Course participants learn what it takes to be a professional lifeguard.
- Patron Surveillance Skills
- Rescue Skills
- First Aid and CPR/AED Skills
We provide the most complete swimming pool operation training and recertification in the area.
Courses provide 14 hours of instruction on basic pool management, water chemistry, disinfection, water circulation, and filtration. This course prepares you, not only for the certified pool operator exam but gives you the practical knowledge needed to effectively run your facility.
These courses are designed to give you the confidence to respond in an emergency situation with skills that can save a life.
Red Cross Preparedness programs in first aid, CPR and AED are available for any age and can be tailored to the needs of specific groups and individuals.
Aquatic Training & Consulting Services has instructors certified to teach any aquatic-related American Red Cross course.
- Specialty lifeguard courses
- Safety Training for Swim Coaches
- Lifeguarding Instructor
- Water Safety Instructor
- Lay Responder First Aid and CPR/AED Instructor Course
- Learn to Swim Programs
Aquatic Training & Consulting Services offers on-site courses at your pool.
- State of Maryland approved certification course with possible reciprocity in other jurisdictions
- No min or max number of students
- Flat fee for up to 8 participants with an added charge for each additional participant