- This event has passed.
Online Pool Operator Class
April 23 @ 8:00 am - April 24 @ 3:00 pm$145.00
ATCS is excited to be teaching your pool operator class online. We have had success with the online version of the course, but please be patient as technology and internet connections can be frustrating to navigate at times. Please make sure that you have a strong internet connection, there is nothing streaming on your connection while participating the training, and that you are fully focused on the material.
Here are the instructions that we suggest you follow:
- Print your handbook prior to the beginning of class by accessing a pdf of your manual or visiting the online resource page. The online resource page contains valuable information in addition to the handbook.
- Pre-register for the webinar through the following web address that is sent to you via email. Please add the class to your calendar. THE LINK TO GOTOWEBINAR WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL TWO DAYS PRIOR TO THE CLASS.
- When preregistering, it will ask you for your physical mailing address. Please use the address to where you would like your certificate sent. I can not email certificates, so it is very important that I have the correct mailing address!
- After preregistering, you will be emailed a link to connect to the training. You may also be asked to download the GoToWebinar software or app on your device. Please do this prior to class.
- Please be on time for class and plan that it may take a few minutes to get logged in! The class for new pool operators will be from 8 am to 3 pm each day.
- The test will be given online (100 questions for new operators) with a 2-hour time limit. Directions to access the test will be given during class.
- If you need to get in touch with the instructor, you can text him at 240-529-5774.
Upon successful completion of the exam, students will receive a certificate via regular mail. For Maryland and DC operators, you will take this to your local health department to get your card. Virginia operators will keep their certificates with them at the pool and will not visit the health department.
Thanks for trusting Aquatic Training & Consulting Service with your training. I will talk to you soon.
You will be sent a link to the virtual training two days prior to class.